Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New QUICKSILVER sport rear section exhaust for sale, half price.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Marcos AMV8 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up New QUICKSILVER sport rear section exhaust for sale, half price.

Hi all!
Time a go I buy a sport rear section for my V8 Vantage, after installing it I discover that wasn´t too noise for me so I ordered the super sport one. During the next 15 days driving with the sport while waiting to the super sport I discover the sound increase with the use and I was happy with it so I buy another one for nothing After replace it with the super sport at last I see that was a little disturbing while cruising in highways but anyway I was bored of changing exhausts and decide to stay with the last one Well I dont know what to do with the sport one so I decide to sell it so if anybody is interesting in it I gonna sell it for half the price that cost me. As you can see in the quicksilver page it cost 2000 euros and I sell it for 1000 so is a real bargain If you want photos or something like that just tell me, hugs for all!

Old 11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent