Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Any South Florida Aston Owners Here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Rob J is on a distinguished road
Any South Florida Aston Owners Here?

Hi all. I'm located in the Miami area, and am in the market for an 07-08 V8V. My local AM dealer, "The Collection" never really seems to have any of these in stock. I've seen a couple cars at local mom and pop high-end car dealers, but I always seem to get a bit of an uncomfortable feeling buying a car such as this at one of those dealers. Some just seem to be a bit "shady" if you know what I mean.

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer here in the South Florida area? Thanks. And, yes, I am open to finding a car out of the South Florida area.

Rob.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:36 PM
patrija is on a distinguished road
Hi. I'm in Atlanta but get to the FLL area every month or so. If willing to look up here, I'd highly recommend checking out Motorcars of Georgia. Their stock of AMs is excellent. Ask for Ed Bolian in Sales. I purchased my '09 V8V from him.

Jason
-JP

Old 11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by patrija
Hi. I'm in Atlanta but get to the FLL area every month or so. If willing to look up here, I'd highly recommend checking out Motorcars of Georgia. Their stock of AMs is excellent. Ask for Ed Bolian in Sales. I purchased my '09 V8V from him.

Jason
-JP
Yes, I see they occasionally advertise vehicles on e-bay. Thanks, I will check them out. BTW, I see you used to own a Cobra Replica. Here is the one I built several years ago.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:38 AM
patrija is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rob J
Yes, I see they occasionally advertise vehicles on e-bay. Thanks, I will check them out. BTW, I see you used to own a Cobra Replica. Here is the one I built several years ago.
Very Nice. Is that a Factory 5 or different make? Mine was from Unique Motorcars with an aggressive 427SO

Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by patrija
Very Nice. Is that a Factory 5 or different make? Mine was from Unique Motorcars with an aggressive 427SO
Yes, it is a Factory Five. I built it myself from the ground up as a non donor build with an IRS rear end. I used a Ford Racing Crate 392W motor, and a Tremec Tranny. Did everything myself except the paint work.

Unique makes a nice replica. IMO the best replica's come from Kirkham, ERA, Unique, and for a DIY build Factory Five. Factory Fives are engineered really nice, but unfortunately not all turn out that well, as it is a home built car mainly.

A buddy of mine has a sick ERA with a 427 SO, and the Webber stacks. He's got over 100k into that car. Here's a couple of pics of his car, along side my 1987 Grand National.