Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Sebring anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Sebring anyone?

I'm planning to be there for at least some of Saturday. Pretty sure I'll get to see Astons going fast. Pretty sure I'll drive mine to get there just becuase I can.

Who else might be there? I'd love to see more Astons and meet some of you South Easterners who might fancy the roar and cracle of racing all around you...for 12 hours.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:24 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
i was there last year. drove my V8V from Georgia to get there, camped out at the track with the guy i bought it from. had a great time. can't make it this year, though.

Old 03-13-2013, 04:25 PM
droptheworld is on a distinguished road
I will be there for sure. Pm if you're interested in connecting , I will be there Friday and Saturday

Old 03-15-2013, 09:08 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
BBBBUUUUUUMMMMPPPP!

So, no one else? Really?

Well I'm looking forward to the drive down later today.

Old 03-18-2013, 03:17 PM
I thought you guys were more into racing than this?

Anyhow, I went, I listened and I watched. Spent the night so that my morning wake up call came in the form of screaming V8s doing warm up laps at 8:00am. I'd like that sound to wake me every Saturday for the rest of my life.

I loved seeing the Vantages on the track. The affinity I feel for the brand was a surprise but I really wanted those Gulf colors to show well. As it turns out, they didn't. So goes endurance racing.

The Audi D cars are just unreal. Hadn't experienced them in person yet. So quiet, they seem other worldly. One gets the feeling that diesel may be the future of performance...at least if you don't mind boost systems attached to your motor.

The only let down was the sound. Of all of the V8 GTs out there, the Vantages sounded the least exciting. Strange but not very important. I just thought it was funny considering the fact that on the streets, any Aston Martin is the sweetest sounding note out there. My vote for best sound was a toss up between the F 458 and the Vipers.

That's all.