Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Valvetronic Exhaust for Aston Martin V8 and V12 Vantage - New from Velocity Automotiv

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Valvetronic Exhaust for Aston Martin V8 and V12 Vantage - New from Velocity Automotiv

Thought there was a hole in the market for a well-priced Valvetronic setup. I know some of you guys & gals like that 'stealth mode' option. Photo below is a shot of one we just produced last week for a customer in Titanium. Weight savings for the Titanium unit was a staggering 27 KILOGRAMS!!!!! That's at least 2 Boat Anchors.....

http://www.velocityap.com/ProductDet...MV8Valvetronic

Attached Images  
206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Whoa, that's like 60 lbs. Is the OEM one made of cast iron? Was it intended as ballast?

Old 06-25-2013, 11:47 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Thats what I need, when you say "well priced" what kind of figure or sugested retail $?

Old 06-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Thats what I need, when you say "well priced" what kind of figure or sugested retail $?
We're offering the stainless version for $2995.00, PM me for 6speed pricing

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Whoa, that's like 60 lbs. Is the OEM one made of cast iron? Was it intended as ballast?
I know, crazy right?

I think that when we have them completed (soon, soon) a full set of manifolds, cats + this exhaust in Titanium or Inconel could drop well over 100lbs from the car and add 40-45BHP at the same time.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
What will the weight difference be for the $3K stainless version?

Old 06-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
I think that when we have them completed (soon, soon) a full set of manifolds, cats + this exhaust in Titanium or Inconel could drop well over 100lbs from the car and add 40-45BHP at the same time.
Sounds like a winning combination.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Speedraser
What will the weight difference be for the $3K stainless version?
In stainless I expect it to be round about the same as our non-valved exhausts, probably around 35lbs give or take.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-25-2013, 10:27 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
I have to tell you, the stock exhaust muffler is so heavy that I could not install it in my car by myself - had to get pal to help me lift it while we did the bolts.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
I use a hydraulic transmission jack to put the oem unit in place..lol