Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Spotted another Minneapolis Vantage Thursday evening

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Spotted another Minneapolis Vantage Thursday evening

While there are probably a dozen Vantages in Minneapolis it's rare to see another on the road and very rare to see them in the winter, however until today, there has been no snow, so I've been driving mine till now. Last week while driving in my St. Louis Park neighborhood, at night, I looked in my rear view mirror to see the lights of another Vantage right behind me! We pulled over, it was a black 08 recently purchased in Dallas with the same light tan interior as my 09! He's got snow tires for the winter, mines now on vacation sitting next to my desk in the office till the snow melts.

Old 12-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Aerome is on a distinguished road
Always cool to see a cousin! Since I've become an owner, I haven't seen one on the road even though there are 4 AMOC members in the little town I live in.