Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM vantage floor mat options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Jeff Young is on a distinguished road
I just got the V Collection stuff. It's decent. Seems high quality but not an exact match for my car, and no AM identifying logo. I'll keep them until they wear out and then go something else.

Old 01-22-2017, 12:39 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know if the Vantage Mats are the same for the Coupe and Roadster?

Old 01-22-2017, 07:06 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
I have a roadster and I don't think I had to specify anything differently for my car. I ordered Lloyd's mats and am really happy with them.

Old 01-22-2017, 11:54 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Love my floor matts. Good quality and nice detail.
Name:  D8E_7404-Edit%202_zpsw53qufs2.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  224.5 KB

Old 01-23-2017, 11:11 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
Love my floor matts. Good quality and nice detail.
Great photo, love the angle and lighting.
Ron

Old 01-23-2017, 05:52 PM
Senatorblutarsky will become famous soon enoughSenatorblutarsky will become famous soon enough
EZ Cookin, that may be the most prettiest roadster I have ever seen.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:40 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
That's a shot for my AM file. Truly beautiful.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:59 PM
bluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of light
EZ, awesome looking vert. Did you just get those mats, or are they the older (no longer available) V Collection ones?

Old 01-23-2017, 11:18 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I actually found them on Ebay a couple years ago. Was very suprised at the quality of work.

Old 01-25-2017, 08:48 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Just ordered a custom made set of floor mats from a source I don't think I saw mentioned here. It's a company called "Starlight headliner".. They do a bunch of unique interior items.

I spec'd​​​​​​ a leather material they guarantee against scratches and wear in a diamond quilted pattern.. Black with white stitching for my DBS. Check out their website. Kinda pricey.. Mine came to $399. I'll definitely post pictures and more information when they arrive.

Pm me if you need help finding their Web page..

Old 01-26-2017, 01:15 PM
Shortpballer is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it just me? Or can you guys not find Lloyd mats for your 2008 V8V Roadsters?

Every time I try to put in my car and choose year and model it only shows a trunk carpet as being an option.

Am I correct in assuming that if I chose a different year like a 2015 they would be the same fit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I want to get some mats ordered as to not ruin the OEM ones in the car.

Old 01-26-2017, 02:34 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
I went to Lloyd's and link to auto anything. It allowed me to order front mats, choice of color and options 4 a 2008.

Old 01-27-2017, 12:54 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shortpballer
Is it just me? Or can you guys not find Lloyd mats for your 2008 V8V Roadsters?

Every time I try to put in my car and choose year and model it only shows a trunk carpet as being an option.

Am I correct in assuming that if I chose a different year like a 2015 they would be the same fit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I want to get some mats ordered as to not ruin the OEM ones in the car.
i asked this question and i think the issue is that the coupe and roadster mats for the front are the same but the trunks are different.

Old 02-08-2017, 03:01 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
I decided to go with exotiCARe. I should be receiving next week.

Old 02-08-2017, 03:35 PM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
pikajew, would you be so kind and post some pics how they fit and look?
thanks and cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AM vantage floor mat options