Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Wiper magic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Bleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of lightBleen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by oo7
Myself as well, that is how I found extended storage start procedure.

An Aston "trick Thread" should be started detailing the obscure things in the manual and others that aren't as a reference for us all. Someone more knowledgable than myself should lead.
"Extended storage start procedure" ? Please explain.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:36 AM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
I think he's referring to the pressing accelerator all the way to the floor before turning on the key, this allows the engine to circulate the oil before actually starting the car. Additionally, the battery disconnect switch use as well.

Originally Posted by Bleen
"Extended storage start procedure" ? Please explain.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	startupprocedured_zps1f2f52b3.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	375954  
Old 05-19-2014, 08:41 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
"An Aston "trick Thread" should be started detailing the obscure things in the manual and others that aren't as a reference for us all. Someone more knowledgable than myself should lead."

This is an excellent idea, and it's been done on other sites with lots of helpful hints. I hope our moderators follow that suggestion.

Old 01-15-2016, 09:33 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Just changed the wipers, for cars with an ECU key the numbers are 2 and 6 (hold buttons while pushing the key to position 2). Found this out on pistonheads, figured it should be mentioned here as well.