Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New member with a new car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 02:14 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Yeah, another Minneapolis Aston Martin Vantage owner! Is that the Vantage that was at the Maserati dealer? I had a 2007 and took the Aston Martin drivers performance class and now have a 2009. I live in St. Louis Park... Send me a private message with your contact information and let's get together.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Teekster is on a distinguished road
Rick, I can't respond to your pm because I don't have enough forum posts. A get together sounds fun. Do you currently have a Lagonda?

Old 07-16-2014, 03:57 PM
And yes, I got it at morrie's.

Old 07-16-2014, 06:49 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I had three Lagonda's over a 20 year period, 1984, 1985 and a 1988 series 4... Questionable reliability... Kinda like owning a plane but very special. The vantage provides similar special, but with great reliability. I saw your car, nice choice. Your home, i know Streeter, a great builder... Is it a Charles Stinson design ?

Old 07-17-2014, 06:56 PM
Want to meet for breakfast saturday or sunday 1/2 way - minnetonka?

Old 07-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Could do Saturday. I'll be at the land rover dealer for a new battery at about 9.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:45 PM
See you there and then