Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 12:44 PM
TripleNet has a spectacular aura aboutTripleNet has a spectacular aura about
Buying a bigger boat

here is link to my classified;

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n-vantage.html

Old 12-13-2014, 03:58 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
you will regret this decision? its been said a boat only brings you happiness twice....the day you buy it & the day you sell it. all the best mate

Old 12-14-2014, 08:04 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by captain Greg
you will regret this decision? its been said a boat only brings you happiness twice....the day you buy it & the day you sell it. all the best mate
And as we boaters also know, a Boat is "A hole in the water into which one throws money."

I hope you get as much of a "Permagrin" with your new boat as you do with your Aston--but somehow, I doubt it.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:56 AM
TripleNet has a spectacular aura aboutTripleNet has a spectacular aura about
I doubt it as well - but the fact is that there are not many roads down in here worthy of the Aston ...

I end up just running the highway for an hour or so - and after a while it just gets boring ..

Going on my 35th year of boating and 10th boat - We truly have the best cruising grounds down here....

Think I will spend some more time in the Keys and Bahamas over the next few years...

Cheers guys

Old 12-15-2014, 06:46 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TripleNet
I doubt it as well - but the fact is that there are not many roads down in here worthy of the Aston ...

I end up just running the highway for an hour or so - and after a while it just gets boring ..

Going on my 35th year of boating and 10th boat - We truly have the best cruising grounds down here....

Think I will spend some more time in the Keys and Bahamas over the next few years...

Cheers guys
I'm with you. Here in Orlando, we do have a shred of rolling, winding country road but not enough to really enjoy driving here. This has amused me since arriving in Florida just over 2 years ago. Why all the exotic cars in a state with such boring crap driving?

That said, I'd rather be bored driving my Aston than not.