Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Congrats to irish007

Old 01-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to irish007

So now we all have even more reason to badger irish007 with technical questions...

Wanted to offer a big congrats. Competed last week at Aston Martin's Top Gun event in Irvine, where they bring the top 5 techs in North America together and put them through a rigorous series of tests. Based on actual real-life problems that other technicians worldwide have encountered. In some cases taking 6 months of diagnosis to solve, and being identified in 45 minutes by these top techs.

Our boy irish007 came out on top!!!! I'll be the first to say a big congratulations to him from the 6speed family WELL DONE!!!

2384 Government Street
Penticton, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)236-422-3341
Mobile: (1)-250-460-1775
www.velocityap.com

Old 01-20-2015, 09:47 AM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, CONGRATS! Where can we send a congratulatory bottle?

Old 01-20-2015, 10:02 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Congrats! We are a lucky bunch, having him on the board

Old 01-20-2015, 11:16 AM
karlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond reputekarlfranz has a reputation beyond repute
Not surprised after years of seeing the level of knowledge and support he has offered us here. My buddy (and tech) Craig Newton won it last year. Congrats! Well deserved.

Old 01-20-2015, 11:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by karlfranz View Post
Not surprised after years of seeing the level of knowledge and support he has offered us here. My buddy (and tech) Craig Newton won it last year. Congrats! Well deserved.
Craig has a great rep too!

2384 Government Street
Penticton, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)236-422-3341
Mobile: (1)-250-460-1775
www.velocityap.com

Old 01-20-2015, 11:54 AM
dicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of lightdicktahoe is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats Irish--We are so fortunate to have you volunteer your time to help us "Aston Gear-heads" on this board.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:10 PM
AstroAston is on a distinguished road
Congrats! We're lucky indeed.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:25 PM
bluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of lightbluebarchetta is a glorious beacon of light
Very Nice indeed! We are lucky to have you around here

Old 01-20-2015, 02:31 PM
ohTHATeric is on a distinguished road
Huge congrats!

I'm not a mechanical person (wish I was more so) but I read everything Irish07 posts because it is so informative and accessible to even mechanical idiots like myself. He's a huge asset to this community.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:42 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Definetely a tribute worth noting! Excellent job!

Old 01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
CARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of lightCARAIBAM is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Congratulation Irish, you already got my bottle

Old 01-20-2015, 04:08 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Awesome, Chris! Some well deserved recognition for your talents from Aston! But it goes well beyond that, as many have pointed out above... hopefully someone at Aston checks in here occasionally, because they will then understand that you are an invaluable ambassador for the brand.

Old 01-20-2015, 07:50 PM
irish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond reputeirish07 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx guys!!!

I'm still shocked I took the win.. It wasn't easy at all. Either way, long story short.. BOO-YAH!!!!

Old 01-20-2015, 08:22 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Fantastic job!
Wish you worked in SoCal!

Old 01-20-2015, 09:26 PM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
Outstanding job. I know from being in the industry, these tests are extremely difficult. This is like winning the Super Bowl - Congratulations!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Congrats to irish007

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.