6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Aston Martin (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin-39/)
-   -   My lovely Aston Martin DB9 (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin/359352-my-lovely-aston-martin-db9.html)

sunir 03-02-2015 02:06 PM

My lovely Aston Martin DB9

Well I put a feeler out in case any of you or someone you know may be interested. Please have a look.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...artin-db9.html

dan87951 03-02-2015 02:39 PM

Very nice car! What are you thinking about replacing it with? I have my DB9 for sale as well. Thinking about replacing it with a 997TT, R8, or Gallardo.

sunir 03-02-2015 02:41 PM

Don't know quite yet. You've had yours on sale for a while now Dan, correct? Did you get some good offers, potential buyers? How's the market like?

dan87951 03-02-2015 02:53 PM

I took it off the market last year than re-listed it a few weeks ago. This time, I priced it very aggressively for a quick sale and have had numerious phone calls on it already. My DB9 is currently the cheapest DB9 in the country with these kind of miles (under 20k). I was't getting much action on it when I had it priced at 60k but now that I have lowered the price this year my phone seems to be ringing quite a bit. No one has bitten the bullet yet but have a few people that seem to be genuinely interested as there talking about getting a PPI scheduled. But who knows? Aston Martin's seem to attract a lot of dreamers and BS'ers! Good luck with the sale!

Norman75 03-02-2015 03:01 PM

Sunir your DB9 is beautiful, probably one of the nicest I've seen. If you want to check out the market for a similar car (manual db9) there is one I saw at Aston Martin Long Island. It isn't as nice as yours but it is also a manual DB9 which is pretty rare.
Good luck with the sale it is a beauty for sure.

sunir 03-02-2015 03:14 PM

^^^ Thanks Norman bud you have had some sweet rides also and have good taste. I like the rare birds, cars with provenance or something that has some special bits to it. If I get a good offer on my pretty rare and unique Aston DB9 I will let her go if not I will keep her. Lets see.

sunir 03-17-2015 03:03 PM

UPDATE: I am either trading it in or will offer it for QUICK sale at an extremely low price for a quick sale as I am working the deal on the incoming vehicle...if you or anyone you know is interested let me know timing is everything. Once it's on the transporter as a trade that's it, it's gone and will pop up at another dealer for retail. Here's your chance to get a DB9 for an amazing price! All you have to do is beat the trade in value which is not going to be hard to do, taking offers now! Only have a few days until paperwork is finalized. PM or test me (202) 641 - 8211

karlfranz 03-17-2015 03:18 PM

I would suggest they need to beat the trade in value PLUS the tax difference. If someone only offers you a dollar over the trade value you could lose out on hundreds or thousands.

dan87951 03-17-2015 03:20 PM

What are you replacing the DB9 with? They offered you a trade value on your car without looking at it?

sunir 03-17-2015 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by karlfranz (Post 4308983)
I would suggest they need to beat the trade in value PLUS the tax difference. If someone only offers you a dollar over the trade value you could lose out on hundreds or thousands.

Yes that's correct, good point Karl. I am going to basically give someone an incredible lowest price deal on my car...only because it's a win-win versus the trade in. The catch is no tire kicking and this that and the other. We come to a price and that's that, money is tendered and car is transported or picked up. I want a no hassle deal otherwise I'll trade it in and move on.

sunir 03-17-2015 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by dan87951 (Post 4308988)
What are you replacing the DB9 with? They offered you a trade value on your car without looking at it?

Lamborghini and yes. I have an excellent reputation.

deckman 03-17-2015 06:46 PM

Sunir, what is your asking price? It sounds like it may be a deal.

sunir 03-17-2015 07:28 PM

Still taking offers while negotiating trade in values w dealer if you're interested let me know I've gotten a few calls since I updated my threads. If you have any questions feel free to contact me would be more than happy to discuss the car w anyone whose interested :-)

sunir 03-18-2015 03:42 PM

I have been getting inquiries on my DB9 since I posted my update yesterday. So I decided to do some looking around online and see what similar spec vehicles are going for currently. Just as a point of reference guys: this is the cheapest DB9 out there now just did a search on autotrader. It's $63K with over 51K miles !!!.... which is 10K more miles than mine....so much for using the mileage card to give me lowball offers haha ;-). This one is also rare stick shift with sport package like mine but it's regular silver and doesn't have optional upgraded factory paint color (Slate Blue) or silver Mesh package, or clear taillights.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...91775602&Log=0

This gives an idea of a point of reference. If my car goes on a transporter as a trade-in the next time you'll see it will be retail again at a dealer for sale where they'll want more than what I will let it go for.

Get your offers in...make it reasonable you'll be getting a hell of a deal. Sale is as-is no warranty stated or implied, just like I would if I were to trade in the car. Sale has to happen next week as my deal with in incoming car is finalized. Essentially here is a chance to get a nice DB9 at just a cut above wholesale/trade-in.

Please contact me via phone or text (202) 641 - 8211 or PM me here.

sunir 03-24-2015 05:46 PM

Since everyone wants a price I have looked around compared many ads and various DB9 cars all factors considered weighing against my trade-in offer and very competitive offers and the price that takes the car is $60K for a quick sale, "AS-IS" No hassle, no warranty, just a simple quick transaction. The below are 2 ads put up by a local consigner whom I have told to price the car for a quick sale for whatever they think they can get for it. This is NOT the dealer I would trade the car in to. Just a consigner who is local to me. They don't have the car they are just seeing if they can sell it quickly.

Again, if you want the car directly from me it's $60K for a quick sale meaning between today and maybe a week from now, otherwise I will put it on a transporter heading out to a dealer who will put it on their lot for much more and you can buy it from them if you're still interested. I have to make a decision to trade the car in or not very quickly. Buy it 'As-is' no warranty, no haggle for an unbeatable price. Please let me know.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...ting=109294129

http://www.eurostarautos.com/vehicle...lersite#ar_top