Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Stunning Aston Martin DB9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 01:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Thumbs up FS: Stunning Aston Martin DB9

Year: 2007
Make: Aston Martin
Model: DB9
Price: $0
Mileage: 41000
Color: Slate Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

UPDATE: I am either trading it in or will offer it for QUICK sale at an extremely low price for a quick sale as I am working the deal on the incoming vehicle...if you or anyone you know is interested let me know timing is everything. Once it's on the transporter as a trade that's it, it's gone and will pop up at another dealer for retail. Here's your chance to get a DB9 for an amazing price! All you have to do is beat the trade in value which is not going to be hard to do, taking offers now! Only have a few days until paperwork is finalized. PM or test me (202) 641 - 8211

Here is a pride and joy of the stable. My lovely 2007 Aston Martin DB9 in desirable Slate blue (additional cost Aston Premium Color Option) with Obsidian Black premium supple leather interior, black piano wood veneer and Taylors Gray Headliner and Arctic blue deviated stitching throughout the car. VERY rare 6 speed manual transmission with the Grazianno rear mounted transaxle (I think it’s something like less than 3% of all DB9 have a true proper manual gearbox!)! The car has low miles with approx. 5k highway miles per year and enjoyed at car shows, charity events, cars and coffee and the sort.

This car also has all the mesh bright aluminum including the rear bar and sensors and every mesh detail on the car, I have not seen that on the other DB9 cars including the bright polish front mesh grilles with the nice optional 2007 factory clear taillights! This car is also an 07 so it had the updated seats, memory control and other upgrades which are much more desirable than the '05/'06 model years. The car is also Sport Pack which is highly sought after for these cars - Includes Premium forged split 5 spoke alloys with titanium wheel lugs, upgraded anti-roll bars front and rear, upgrades dampers and sports springs slightly stiffer and lower stance, DBS Steering gear, oil cooler, and larger/wider 19" tires. This particular car is also very unique and collectible potential in that it is one of only a few Press cars made by Aston specifically for the Los Angeles Auto show, debuting the DB9 for the 2007 model year. It even said so on the sills and the under hood placard mounted in front of the Engine. Aston only made a handful of these Press Vehicles and even smaller number of the DB series press cars in a 6 speed manual gearbox, most displays during the period was for the much higher selling V8 Vantage.

Flikr Link to my complete Aston Martin DB9 Picture Gallery - https://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/sets/72157629492976859/

I am open to discussing reasonable offers, the car has been stored properly over the winter in private climate controlled garage under it's fitted factory Aston car cover and is cared for as a very special automobile should be. Reduction of space and freeing up some investment dollars prompts a potential sale of this gorgeous Aston Martin motorcar. Please no low ball offers or joy riders/tire kickers… serious inquiries only. I can be reached via PM, email at sunirghosal@hotmail.com or call/text (202) 641 - 8211

Thank you for your interest.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aston 1.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	815.6 KB
ID:	415356   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aston 2.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	762.0 KB
ID:	415359  
Attached Images   

Last edited by sunir; 03-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Also wanted to add other options include Silver Calipers and Premium 950 Watt (I believe) Aston Factory Sound system with dash mounted CD changer.

Tires are in near new condition, replaced recently and not driven many miles since those new tires were mounted up. Also new brake pads all around and factory OEM rotors and fluid service done not long ago including rear parking brake pads.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:42 AM
vdk
vdk is on a distinguished road
You're right, that is stunning. Beautiful color.
I like the photos of you polishing the car.
Do you happen to have any interior shots? I didn't see any on the flickr account.

Old 03-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks much I appreciate the compliment. This car is probably the perfect grand touring car, great for long trips and never makes you tired while driving for hours and having that silky V12 move you along at what's a fine mix between sports car feel wrapped in a tidy and beautiful Aston elegance.

I will try to get some interior pics together from my archived photos.

Old 03-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
Really gorgeous car. Best DB9 I've seen.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:15 PM
I tried to dig up some interior pics from my work computer today to no luck, perhaps I have some in my laptop at home but maybe even not there due to a hard drive rebuilt in 2012, but lets see.

Otherwise I will have to get a few interior pics maybe on my phone next time I am over at my folks place. It's under the factory indoor fitted cover being stored for the winter in the climate controlled garage, so may have to wait until weather warms up and I take her for a first Spring drive.

Old 03-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Here's a chance for you to get a LUCKY Charm deal for my DB9 due to me having to move quickly on my next car!

UPDATE: I am either trading it in or will offer it for QUICK sale at an extremely low price for a quick sale as I am working the deal on the incoming vehicle...if you or anyone you know is interested let me know timing is everything. Once it's on the transporter as a trade that's it, it's gone and will pop up at another dealer for retail. Here's your chance to get a DB9 for an amazing price! All you have to do is beat the trade in value which is not going to be hard to do, taking offers now! Only have a few days until paperwork is finalized. PM or test me (202) 641 - 8211

Old 03-17-2015, 09:15 PM
PatrickBateman is on a distinguished road
I see the car has 41k miles on it, and you seem like a motivated seller. but no price advertised? Whats your ballpark? I don't understand not showing your hand?

GLWS. great looking vehicle.

Old 03-18-2015, 12:51 AM
In process of negotiating. Right now were In the upper 50's I've gotten a lot of interest either someone wants it and ponies up the cash or I send her on the transporter as a trade either way fine w me. You guys are the ones who stand to gain act fast and come w cash in hand and get a great Aston DB9 no hassle and lowest cost. I've been getting a bunch of inquiries since my "beat my trade in " update ....first one who hands over the cash will go home w the car!

Old 03-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
how much cash Sunir?

Old 03-18-2015, 09:33 AM
^^^ taking offers. Please feel free to contact me. Highest one that is more than the trade in takes the car, I am looking for a no hassle type buy it as it is sorta deal. I should have listed the car in eBay auctions but I don't have enough time.

Old 03-18-2015, 03:39 PM
I have been getting inquiries on my DB9 since I posted my update yesterday. So I decided to do some looking around online and see what similar spec vehicles are going for currently. Just as a point of reference guys: this is the cheapest DB9 out there now just did a search on autotrader. It's $63K with over 51K miles !!!.... which is 10K more miles than mine....so much for using the mileage card to give me lowball offers haha ;-). This one is also rare stick shift with sport package like mine but it's regular silver and doesn't have optional upgraded factory paint color (Slate Blue) or silver Mesh package, or clear taillights.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...91775602&Log=0

This gives an idea of a point of reference. If my car goes on a transporter as a trade-in the next time you'll see it will be retail again at a dealer for sale where they'll want more than what I will let it go for.

Get your offers in...make it reasonable you'll be getting a hell of a deal. Sale is as-is no warranty stated or implied, just like I would if I were to trade in the car. Sale has to happen next week as my deal with in incoming car is finalized. Essentially here is a chance to get a nice DB9 at just a cut above wholesale/trade-in.

Please contact me via phone or text (202) 641 - 8211 or PM me here.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:04 PM
mrwonder will become famous soon enough
must...resist...temptation...

Old 03-18-2015, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by mrwonder
must...resist...temptation...

Don't resist. You're never going to find an Aston DB9 at such a cut rate deal unless you're a dealer or wholesaler. Only reason why I am doing this is to move onto the next car, otherwise I would be crazy to let this car go at such a low price. I am bleeding money on this deal but I hemorrhage a little less selling privately at a quick sale than trading her in.

Old 03-18-2015, 05:13 PM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
What's the price? Or you are doing an auction with bids?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Stunning Aston Martin DB9