Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

How to fix the hidden storage compartment in the trunk ?

Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Old 07-21-2015, 08:38 AM
cuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant futurecuddapah has a brilliant future

How to fix the hidden storage compartment in the trunk ? As you can see in the picture, it is falling out. Service replaced the parcel area due to leather shrinkage and a day after I picked up the car, I noticed this falling apart. Appreciate any help. Thanks !

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8505.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	424437  
Old 07-21-2015, 10:16 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
I don't have that particular arrangement in the coupe trunk... however I bet a strip of velcro up inside the compartment where the door lip engages would fix it. Try just the pointy (hook) side of the velcro... probably will engage the trunk material just fine. and won't look any different.

Last edited by RolexDaytona1; 07-21-2015 at 10:18 AM.