Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Bluetooth upgrade....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 05:48 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Bluetooth upgrade....

__________________________________________________ ____
Aston Martin ... is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new accessory kit offering our clients a great opportunity to upgrade your cars Bluetooth functionality. The new system brings a comprehensive series of updates and new features including:

Bluetooth•Introduction of Bluetooth audio streaming, allowing music to be played wirelessly through the car audio system
•Compatibility with the latest smartphones, including Apple, Android, Windows and Blackberry
•Larger phonebook access – 2500 contacts, up from 750 previously
•Fast scroll –the tone rotary controller can be used to quickly scroll though phonebook contacts by first letter or through tracks during audio streaming
•Two call handling, giving the opportunity to switch to a new incoming call during an existing one
•Full call list synchronisation, making the most recent missed calls, received calls and recently dialed numbers available on the display screen
•Phonebook synchronisation, ensuring a complete update of stored contacts each time the phone connects via Bluetooth
•Updated phonebook symbols to distinguish between home, work and mobile numbers saved against a contact
•Microphone gain – sensitivity is now adjustable to allow for different phones and driving scenarios
•Enhanced privacy – drivers now have the ability to choose whether or not to synchronise or download their mobile contacts on to the system
•Ringtone – volume level is now adjustable
•Access to voice recognition software, such as Siri
•Additional language support

Installed Price: $849 + Tax
Offer is only applicable for the following vehicles: All V12 Vantage and V12 S Vantage, All Rapide and Rapide S, All DBS, DB9 from 2008 on, V8 Vantage from 2008 on .
__________________________________________________ ____

Anyone else aware of this?

Old 08-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Great my 2007 Vantage is not listed. Oh well, looks like I will stick with what I have.
Ron

Old 08-30-2015, 02:58 PM
SandmanG500 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Great my 2007 Vantage is not listed. Oh well, looks like I will stick with what I have.
Ron
I wonder why not just update us a whole new touch screen in the middle. Well I will ask my dealer about this upgrade. I am interested.

Old 08-30-2015, 10:56 PM
kaj
kaj is on a distinguished road
I did the upgrade and like it a lot.

Old 08-31-2015, 05:26 PM
No32 is a glorious beacon of lightNo32 is a glorious beacon of lightNo32 is a glorious beacon of lightNo32 is a glorious beacon of lightNo32 is a glorious beacon of lightNo32 is a glorious beacon of light
I ordered today , will let you know once it's installed

Old 09-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
My new 15 GT has bluetooth streaming, does that mean mine is the upgraded bluetooth?