Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Any one else driving their Aston Martin to Spectre next week?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 06:08 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
Any one else driving their Aston Martin to Spectre next week?

Or am I the only one crazy enough

Old 10-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
If good weather I am. Minneapolis could be snowing

Old 10-27-2015, 06:17 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, good idea. Bring your Aston to a parking lot full of idiots, then leave it there for a few hours...

Old 10-27-2015, 06:24 PM
Marcos AMV8 is infamous around these parts
I will If I could, mine its at workshop

If not I would go with a suite also and with a nice lady with two Martini glases and two small bottles of Martini and Vodka to drink while viewing the movie

So think Im only going with the nice lady and the alcohol

Old 10-27-2015, 08:15 PM
V12V is infamous around these parts
Going to the LA premier. Have to leave the car at home.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:19 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Motorcars of Georgia did a special early screening for us when Skyfall came out. Astons EVERYWHERE! It was pretty awesome I say go for it!

Old 10-27-2015, 10:38 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
My dealership is hosting a private screening on Wednesday and I'll be taking my car.

Old 10-28-2015, 06:47 AM
fbiguy is infamous around these parts
Same as Karl, my dealership is having a screening for owners next Wed. I believe the valets will have the entire front of the theater reserved for Astons. In fact, they have had to change venues because the old place didn't have enough parking for all the Astons.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:36 AM
yankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond reputeyankee04 has a reputation beyond repute
Fleming's is having a private event Friday/Saturday.
https://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/landing-pages/007/

Old 10-28-2015, 08:16 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yankee04
Fleming's is having a private event Friday/Saturday.
https://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/landing-pages/007/
Damn, one week later and I'd join in NC.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:13 AM
midwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud of
I got invited by the Omega Boutique to their advance screening of it next Tuesday. They had a spectre cocktail reception at the boutique last night, and my sales lady remembered I had an Aston. I mentioned I was gonna drive it to the theatre for the advance screening and she said she was going to hold a spot for it right up front

Old 10-28-2015, 12:00 PM
Kevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the rough
Aston Dubai is hosting a private event on the 5th & I was told I'm on the invite list. They have a DB10 here and a 800hp surprise.... (Yep, gotta be Spocks car). Should be an awesome night.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:14 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there... (Aston Martin Summit, NJ) with my Aston. Its not a garage queen, rather its a clean driving machine. I like to shake it rather than it being stirred. Looking forward to it.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:56 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
AMNE is 'hosting' one, but at $125 per ticket, I think I'll pass.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:11 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
AM Summit has not charge us...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any one else driving their Aston Martin to Spectre next week?