Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I finally did it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 08:49 AM
rhart6 is on a distinguished road
Hey Tobi
That whitey looks good lurking in your garage. My whitey is due in from Albq Sunday or Monday. Amazing how similar they are right down to the little defect in the clear bra below the lower grill. Of course I have huge high mileage compared to yours. 21,000 mi vs your 9,000.
Enjoy. And drive it. This aint no dress rehearsal.
Rick

Old 05-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Powerbeautysoul91
Hey Tobi
That whitey looks good lurking in your garage. My whitey is due in from Albq Sunday or Monday. Amazing how similar they are right down to the little defect in the clear bra below the lower grill. Of course I have huge high mileage compared to yours. 21,000 mi vs your 9,000.
Enjoy. And drive it. This aint no dress rehearsal.
Rick
Congrats!! We both snagged the best Vantages for sale in the US.
Glad to see my second favorite car went to fellow forum guy.

The M&F dealer was not responsive enough or I would have bought your car.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:49 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Here are pictures from last weekend.

I posted some pictures in the spacer thread already.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:38 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
looks great! congrats again.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Oh boy, I am really liking the Vantage in white.
Ron

Old 05-17-2016, 04:01 PM
That looks great Tobi. Nice to see my cars twin brother with spacers.
Jeez I love the AM in white.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:15 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
didn't realize it was already on spacers! there's so much more in those rear fenders it seems, what nice hips these cars have :P

Old 05-17-2016, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
didn't realize it was already on spacers! there's so much more in those rear fenders it seems, what nice hips these cars have :P
this is the maximum size available with 23mm.

Depends also how you shoot the picture. Fitment is flush with them.

Every angle on the vantage is pure perfection in my eyes.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:35 PM
That looks great Tobi. Nice to see my cars twin brother with spacers. Jeez I love the AM in white.
Thanks!! Nice car you bought!! Show some pics!!!

Old 05-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Oh boy, I am really liking the Vantage in white. Ron
Thanks!!!

It was only white or killer deal in grey or Tungsten Silver.

Old 05-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Hey Zett
You know your cars twin brother that you almost bought 3 weeks ago? The car from Albquerque? After a short 3 week ownership a personal situation has come to light that is going to make it necessary to pass the car along. If anyone on this thread is interested it is identical to the photos above and has 21,000 miles and save thumbnail size dink in clear bra on the lower spoiler it is flawless.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Hey Zett
You know your cars twin brother that you almost bought 3 weeks ago? The car from Albquerque? After a short 3 week ownership a personal situation has come to light that is going to make it necessary to pass the car along. If anyone on this thread is interested it is identical to the photos above and has 21,000 miles and save thumbnail size dink in clear bra on the lower spoiler it is flawless.
still can't get that seat dialed in huh? kidding. sorry to hear though, hope you find a good suitable buyer quickly.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Thanks shooter

Old 05-20-2016, 09:40 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
A dream of a car Tobias... wish you the best buddy!!! Of all my cars, I miss my 07 V8
Vantage the most.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:48 PM
SonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of lightSonicKrack is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Zett
PBS91,

Is the color on yours a bit on the matte side? It's a lovely car and I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of letting her go. There are things in life we cannot control and we must do whatever is best...

Lev

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I finally did it