Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Powerfolding Mirrors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 12:08 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Powerfolding Mirrors

Currently Vantage hunting and while this may sound silly but I really want this option. One car I'm looking at in particular doesn't have it, so was wondering if there's a way to add this option if it wasn't part of the initial build?

Any experience or insight would be very much welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-17-2016, 03:07 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
Currently Vantage hunting and while this may sound silly but I really want this option. One car I'm looking at in particular doesn't have it, so was wondering if there's a way to add this option if it wasn't part of the initial build?

Any experience or insight would be very much welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Anything can be added later, however I don't believe it's an easy process. I suppose you could buy the power fold mirrors, wiring etc but not sure that all you would need is the dealer to activate them. I suspect that there is more to it than the above

Old 05-17-2016, 06:16 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by embdenb
Anything can be added later, however I don't believe it's an easy process. I suppose you could buy the power fold mirrors, wiring etc but not sure that all you would need is the dealer to activate them. I suspect that there is more to it than the above
=/ yeah you're probably right, and I bet adding them after the fact costs more than the $800 tag on them to begin with...

Old 05-18-2016, 08:23 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Why are folding mirrors so important to you? I have them but really would not care if they stopped working tomorrow.

Old 05-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by deckman
Why are folding mirrors so important to you? I have them but really would not care if they stopped working tomorrow.
i've got a fairly tight garage, and it's just a nice novelty to me, saw it and really like it.

Old 05-19-2016, 07:01 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Even if you don't have the power fold mirrors, I believe they should fold in manually.

I have them, and never use them.

All that being said, I believe the harness is in place, but it would be cost prohibitive to get all the parts and have the flash done by a dealer.

Possible, but over priced...