Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

It's official, I'm an AM owner :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2016, 04:01 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
It's official, I'm an AM owner :)

Quite the busy week/weekend, but at the end of it all, I've got me a new (to me) '07 V8V parked in my garage and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I'll have better pictures than these at some point.

Attached Images    
Old 05-23-2016, 04:15 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
beautiful car and congrats!

Old 05-23-2016, 04:37 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
whats w the monkey?

I like the roof decal

Old 05-23-2016, 04:49 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
whats w the monkey?

I like the roof decal
something social media related from the previous owner, no more monkey business, he's gone now.

Old 05-23-2016, 07:12 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 05-23-2016, 07:19 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats !

Old 05-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
Beautiful! Congratulations

Old 05-23-2016, 07:59 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations!!!!

She is beautiful!!
Hope the ride home went smoothly.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool, what are the options, we need more pics, inside and out.
Ron

Old 05-23-2016, 08:26 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
Congrats. +1 on the roof decal.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Welcome and enjoy. Expect sore cheeks from smiling so much.

Old 05-23-2016, 10:38 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful!!
Congrats. Another plus for the roof.... I may have to copy that

What are you first impressions? Did you spend the night in the garage when you first got it home? Wifey was making fun of me because I couldn't stop going to the garage to check on my mistress

Old 05-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Very cool, what are the options, we need more pics, inside and out.
Ron
Thanks, so original options (or the important ones anyway) are bluetooth, premium audio, piano black fascia with nav, heated seats and backup sensors. Things that are missing that I would've liked to have probably are the homelink and the powerfold mirrors (someone also kept the umbrella! haha).

Previous owner did quite a bit to it in the short 8 months he had owned it. Aside from the vinyl on the roof, HRE classic 300s, H&R springs, Capristo exhaust with straight pipes, RSC tune and the carbon fiber lip and wing. He also added the DBS tails, and COMPLETELY redid the interior in black and red alcantara and leather (it was originally a sand beige interior).

I'm thrilled with it and will have more pictures once I get home this wkend to enjoy it some more.

Last edited by shootermcgav1n; 05-23-2016 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Batman-76
Beautiful!!
Congrats. Another plus for the roof.... I may have to copy that

What are you first impressions? Did you spend the night in the garage when you first got it home? Wifey was making fun of me because I couldn't stop going to the garage to check on my mistress
Love the car, even the quirks (threw an emissions code my first night as I pit stopped halfway home, then had the DSC and traction control pop on once after I got home). It's really one hell of a car.

And while I didn't spend all night in the garage, I did sit in the garage doorway for a while late into the evening finishing a last beer (had some friends over for joy rides) and then snapping this picture.

Attached Images  
Old 05-24-2016, 05:00 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! You will have a fantastic summer now...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's official, I'm an AM owner :)