Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

ASM Clutch slave cylinder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 01:15 PM
bunob is on a distinguished road
ASM Clutch slave cylinder

What are the differences between the red and the green ?
I only found these parts : 1R13-7A564-AA and 6G33-7A564-AA but they are green.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
at a guess i would say sport shift and manual? but i really do not know

Old 06-06-2016, 01:57 PM
bunob is on a distinguished road
No, the manual one don't have a sensor, a wiring and a connector...
This is the manual one :

Old 06-06-2016, 02:04 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Mine has I saw them put it in? is this not where the car picks up the signal to activate the start button, and making it red?

Im just asking but when I saw my OEM clutch kit arrive and since it cost as much as it does to feed a small African country I was very curious to see what my cash was buying so went to see it going in and the old one to see how it failed/

I could be mistaken because they had a sport shift on the lift next door and were explaining that the plate in the SS can only wear 1.6mm and that the MT is better for this reason

Old 06-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by bunob
No, the manual one don't have a sensor, a wiring and a connector...
This is the manual one :
Just want to add Im very envious of your Velocity upgrades

Old 06-06-2016, 02:11 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
The V8 clutch is different from the one used on the V12, and the slave cylinders are slightly different. That could be the difference in the photos you posted.

Old 06-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Jeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to behold
The slave cylinder I got when I did my clutch had the brown bellows. It was an ASM slave cylinder for a V8 car. Although I have a manual... The ASM and manual slave cylinders are the same except the ASM one has the sensor. For some reason the ASM one was a lot cheaper, I just took off the sensor and it works perfectly with my manual transmission.