Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

How to save the Parts Catalog? (AM Tech Site)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 10:34 AM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
How to save the Parts Catalog? (AM Tech Site)

I subscribed to the AM Tech site to make sure I was up-to-date on all bulletins as well as get access to some procedures.
I've been able to download the docs I need and save them to my computer. The Parts Catalog, however, (05-12 MY DB9 Parts Book) doesn't seem to be a regular document and you have to move through it by clicking links.
Anyone know if I can save it for off-line viewing?
Thanks.

Old 06-24-2016, 01:09 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
I believe it's designed so you cannot save it.
Having said that, there exists software that can extract information for reluctant websites.

Old 06-24-2016, 01:44 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Someone recently suggested looking into something called "sitesucker".

Old 06-24-2016, 08:27 PM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, guys.
I tried a Windows alternative to sitesucker, but it had trouble dealing with the login requirements. Oh, well...not the end of the world!

Old 06-28-2016, 08:10 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
They refunded the fee charged when I complained

Old 08-03-2022, 06:05 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Bumping an old thread with a tangential question. Has any one recently subscribed to the tech hub? How's the parts catalog UI/UX now? Still as crappy as before or largely improved? Wanted to get some feedback before I sign up.

thanks.

Old 08-03-2022, 10:08 PM
I recently found a downloadable copy of the DB9 parts manual, together with some other cool documentation, at a Forum member's site: http://db9s.com/ . Just go to the DB9 Manuals and Brochures section. Paul is a very knowledgeable and helpful guy who's done some very special mods to his DB9.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-03-2022 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:26 AM
UltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the rough
I have saved it and have a local web driven clickable copy of the Service Manual and Parts Catalog. So it's 100% doable

Old 08-05-2022, 08:59 AM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Appreciate the replies.

Old 08-06-2022, 10:54 AM
bondjbond is an unknown quantity at this point
would anyone know where i could obtain a list of standard equipment that was included with a 2010 v8 vantage roadster ?