Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

License plate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
License plate

My carbon fiber license plate arrived. I'm really pleased with the quality. This is soooo much lighter than the metal holder from Las Gatos! I'm still waiting for my plates though.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:17 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
WoW ! Looks AWESOME ! Did you get it from the dealer ? How much did it cost ?

Old 10-23-2016, 11:01 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cuddapah
WoW ! Looks AWESOME ! Did you get it from the dealer ? How much did it cost ?
I got it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Martin-100-RealCarbon-Fiber-License-Plate-Frame-No-Vinyl-Or-Decal-/252575936336?hash=item3aceb2ef50:g:u3YAAOSwbYZXcWi D&vxp=mtr

Last edited by telum01; 10-24-2016 at 08:07 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.