Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

HUD Navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 11:33 AM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
HUD Navigation

Anyone have a Navdy or know anything about it?

https://techcrunch.com/video/navdys-...54911ada28549/

Old 10-25-2016, 03:23 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
I would have a problem with that clear glass sticking up above the unit. Now if they made something the you could recess in the back of the instrument cluster and projected onto the windshield then I would be interested.

Old 10-25-2016, 03:52 PM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
I order one 2 and a half years ago and finally ask for a refund as they kept pushing back ship date. Also they kept taking out features so overall it was such a frustrating experience. There is a competitor now on the market call Anker Roav you might want to check out.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:29 PM
SimonSays is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smdzucladoc
I order one 2 and a half years ago and finally ask for a refund as they kept pushing back ship date. Also they kept taking out features so overall it was such a frustrating experience. There is a competitor now on the market call Anker Roav you might want to check out.
I also quit their lame approach and got a refund, a long time ago. The lack of features and constant delays are just stupid. Never knew they actually got venture capital, I thought they'd died off years ago.

Currently waiting for CarLoudy to deliver. Pretty much the same thing, but the exact same story of delays delays delays is popping up.

I'm so done with this whole crowdfunding thing.

That said, I do think HUD displays are the way forward, as our phones get better at navigation and such, as it is a safer and better way to use multimedia (whether it is navigation, music, texting or calling) while driving. I just wish the big phone players would build something, where app developers can then use an API to get their app data on that screen, so we're not stuck with one or 2 apps for navigation, music, and so on.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:26 AM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like Navdy is available now .. www.navdy.com

Old 11-11-2016, 10:01 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
The video is available, not sure if the product is ready for prime time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.