Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Trouble refueling

Old 11-11-2016, 12:14 AM
hkg1997 is on a distinguished road
Trouble refueling

Recently I am having trouble refueling to full on my V8S. No matter I do it manually or engage the lock, it just keep stopping at around half to 3/4 tank and I am not able to make it full! Anyone experienced this before?

Old 11-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
This happened to me once a few weeks ago. It was really frustrating but has not happened since. Have you tried a different gas station?

Old 11-11-2016, 09:57 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Try turning the fuel nozzle upside down in the filler neck, see if that helps

Old 11-11-2016, 06:24 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Move to a different pump!! It's not your car, it's the pump itself.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
I've noticed it too, not always, but a few times

No solution so far other than slowing the flow and pulling the nozzle higher up the filler tube

Graze

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.