Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

OEM wheels and exhaust manifolds

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
OEM wheels and exhaust manifolds

Hi folks

I've got a post up for the wheels (09 Sport Pack Forged lightweight 19") in the marketplace. I also have my OEM exhaust manifolds available. If you are in need of oem wheels or manifolds please PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Smoky
Hi folks

I've got a post up for the wheels (09 Sport Pack Forged lightweight 19") in the marketplace. I also have my OEM exhaust manifolds available. If you are in need of oem wheels or manifolds please PM me.

Thanks!
Not to add to your stress, I have a set of the same wheels in my garage and I was wondering what to do with them. Good luck, if you sell them maybe I could do the same down the road.
Ron

Old 12-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Will eventually put them on ebay. They go quick there (I've watched a number of auctions sell while my wheels were being made). I just don't want to give ebay their cut. Would rather try the forums first.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.