Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

glass key

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 08:57 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
glass key

My glass key suddenly is sticking each time I start the car. It pushes in fine but does not come back out. It takes lots of pushing and shaking on it to get it to release enough to put the vehicle in gear. Anyone else had this problem?

Old 02-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Timodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to behold
Does the black plastic spare key stick as well?

Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 PM
zypher84 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Timodc
Does the black plastic spare key stick as well?
Right - need to determine if it's the key itself or if it's the ignition slot on the car.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:24 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I just tried the plastic key and having the same issue. However I pulled out my spare glass key and it seems to be working fine? I think it is something to do with the ignition slot.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Timodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to behold
The docking station bezels typically are the issue if both keys are sticking

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.