Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Philippines

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 12:39 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin Philippines

I flew to Manila over the weekend for some R&R. I'm staying at Bonifacio Global City -- a posh area which used to be a military fort that was redeveloped to a business and residential district. Lots of foreign companies have offices here and there are high end condos nearby as well as upscale shopping malls and boutiques.

The first and only Aston Martin dealership in the Philippines is located here. It is really small and they only have a few demo Vantages (V8S, V12, V12S, and an N430) and one DB11. They've only sold Vantages and are hoping to start selling DB11s soon. Everything is custom ordered.

I came in hoping to get some Aston Martin swag with Philippines or Manila on them but unfortunately they just had regular gear that I can buy cheaper in the US.

Anyway, here are a few pics. Vantages range from 12 million pesos for a V8VS to 23 million pesos for the N430 (US$ 251,841 to US$ US$ 456,090). No pricing on the DB11 yet. I'm so glad I live in the US!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo342.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	912.2 KB
ID:	471729   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo904.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	906.4 KB
ID:	471730   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo498.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	912.3 KB
ID:	471731  

Last edited by programmatore; 03-13-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:55 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
now thats some dollars...

Old 03-15-2017, 01:22 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Viper98912
now thats some dollars...
It's the ridiculously high import tax the government charges!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.