Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Fuel pumps for V12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 12:16 PM
jaguardriver is on a distinguished road
Fuel pumps for V12

Working on a 2003 Vanquish with a dead pump (one out of 2). I have matched it up to a Jaguar X-Type but the only way to get a Jaguar pump is with the whole plastic assembly. I want to replace both pumps. I found some on EBAY that look like they would work but I just don't know about Chinese made pumps for $14.00 with free shipping as to how long they will last. Does anyone know a good Motorcraft number or application that fits? Surely I am not the first and searching has not turned anything.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:51 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Check the AMOC NP Vanquish forum. They've got a list of alternate parts, including pumps IIRC.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:21 PM
jaguardriver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Check the AMOC NP Vanquish forum. They've got a list of alternate parts, including pumps IIRC.
Without being a AMOC member, the cross reference chart is blanked out. Thanks for the advice. I will keep looking.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
If it's the same one I have, it only has the DB7 V12's fuel pump listed, and that's a very different part number than the Vanq's fuel pumps.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.