Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone know this car???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 04:03 PM
AFTRBRNR is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know this car???

Been waiting to jump into an Aston. Having a family limits my choices. The Rapide S is a unique options that looks stunning, yet the resale values have me a bit apprehensive.
However, been watching and came across this listing on 6speed:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...es-625-hp.html

Does anyone know this car? Does Velocity have a good reputation for parts and performance?

Price almost sounds too good to be true for a car with such low mileage and highly optioned.
Appreciate your input on this one.....this will be my first AM.

Last edited by AFTRBRNR; 03-17-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:51 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
He had it up in October for 15k more. Beautiful car, I personally prefer the earlier smaller grill version.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ver-black.html

Old 03-18-2017, 03:49 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AFTRBRNR
Been waiting to jump into an Aston. Having a family limits my choices. The Rapide S is a unique options that looks stunning, yet the resale values have me a bit apprehensive.
However, been watching and came across this listing on 6speed:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...es-625-hp.html

Does anyone know this car? Does Velocity have a good reputation for parts and performance?

Price almost sounds too good to be true for a car with such low mileage and highly optioned.
Appreciate your input on this one.....this will be my first AM.
i remember him posting those winery pictures. This car for what it is, appears to be a great deal for you. Price is not bad a buddy has a 2009 for sale at 75k with 25k miles, but is no where near as nice as this. Here is another 14' but also no where near as nice, not VAp optioned out, and 18k miles

http://www.metrolinaautogroup.com/20...NC_5503934.veh

If you like it, can afford it, and are searching for one, then get this 1100mile 14' with all the goodies. Best color combo also.

Hope all this helps

Old 03-18-2017, 04:11 PM
62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !
Does Velocity have a good reputation for parts and performance?
While I'm not a customer, yes they have a stellar reputation here.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:55 PM
AFTRBRNR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your feedback. The seller mentioned he listed it in the past, but now has a greater sense of urgency to sell and this is his 'bottom line' price. Can anyone tell me how many Rapide S are manufactured each year and how many are shipped to the US? Given the upgrades and discounts, it still sounds almost too good to be true. At the same time, it's still a good chunk of change.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:26 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Thanks for your feedback. The seller mentioned he listed it in the past, but now has a greater sense of urgency to sell and this is his 'bottom line' price. Can anyone tell me how many Rapide S are manufactured each year and how many are shipped to the US? Given the upgrades and discounts, it still sounds almost too good to be true. At the same time, it's still a good chunk of change.

Pay $500 for a PPI to be done on the car, or use that money to fly out and look at it yourself. Those Winery pics were posted last year sometime by the owner. Beautiful car, but I posted you a 2014 also with 18k miles for not too much less. So his at 1k miles is a steal, especially if you get all his paperwork. IF he can show paperwork for maintenance, I would just get it. How much can be wrong on a 1k mile car. Geez, its new. The Velocity parts are worth a ton and are good products. So buy it and enjoy

Old 03-20-2017, 09:37 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
The velocity exhaust on that v12 sounds insane

If I had the money and a garage big enough, i'd be all over that car like a fly on you know what

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.