Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Chris Harris drives DB11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 01:25 PM
keitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of lightkeitheva is a glorious beacon of light
Old 04-01-2017, 09:58 AM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
Amazing!!

Old 04-02-2017, 10:13 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the link. Typical Harris. I like his reviews but as always, a disproportionate amount of time is spent on showing off his oversteer skills with a car that 99.9% of owners will never take to a track. I know he acknowledges this, but he then goes on to devote much of the video to track driving anyway. Perfect example of why I still think Harry Metcalfe (Harry's Garage) does the best road car reviews: he focuses on real world driving!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.