Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Movin' onwards and upwards

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 05:40 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Movin' onwards and upwards

So long DB9, hello Vanquish...

Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2017, 06:29 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Nice tease, show and tell us more.
Oh, congrats too.

Regards,

Old 04-18-2017, 06:38 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
very nice upgrade for sure

Old 04-18-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 04-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, that's nice. And Volante too.

I'm a fan of the one next to it though.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:13 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Nice, cool color as well.
Ron

Old 04-18-2017, 08:50 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Midnight blue over Sandstorm/Baltic blue. '14 with 1.7k miles (very low, but they pretty much all are). A world apart from the '07 DB9 I had. The thing I like the most is the extra leg room. And the updated interior is very nice. The sound is absolutely epic.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
daaaayum nice! Take a pic of that thing in the sun, I want to see the paint!

Old 04-19-2017, 09:36 AM
Beauty shot and interior...(dark blue never looks as good in the sun as it does under artificial lighting, unfortunately).

Attached Images   
Old 04-19-2017, 01:36 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
It's really gorgeous! How do you like the shape and overlay piece of the instrument cluster? They carried that concept into the DB11.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:38 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Superb! I particularly like the interior spec.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by deckman
It's really gorgeous! How do you like the shape and overlay piece of the instrument cluster? They carried that concept into the DB11.
It's much less of an overlay than on the DB11, but still not as nice as the hood on Vantage/DB9/DBS. But thankfully it has real gauges, unlike the DB11. To me, the 11 has moved too far from the 9 interior wise and has lost its uniqueness as compared to other luxury brands.

I used to think the Vanquish interior lacked the interest of the DBS's, but over time I've come to appreciate the design on its own merits. DB11? Don't know if I'll ever get there.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:58 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
True class, love the interior.

Regards,

Old 04-19-2017, 09:53 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
looks sweet, congrats.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:59 AM
oldfool is on a distinguished road
Nice step up. I think they are much better looking than the DB11.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.