Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New steering wheel installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 07:03 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by handyman2009
Will it stay that way with rings and so on, never the less a very nice addition...
Good point and I always make a habit to remove rings before driving my car to avoid damage to the shifter as well. The black finish is definitely going to require some maintenance to keep it looking good but I think it's worth the effort. They put lots of clear on the finish so the wheel can be polished many times before needing any additional refinishing but even if I had to remove the wheel after several years of use to have it scuffed and more clear applied that really wouldn't be a big deal or expense.. At least that's how I justified going with the black finish haha.

We'll see how it does.. So far, so good.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:15 AM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
DCT did mine too, enjoy. I'm sure you love the new grip just as much as I do.

Old 04-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Jealous...Nice wheel...I like the flat bottom as till I have gotten in and out of my car...Banging my one knee...I thought crazy! Not anymore...Smart man good looking wheel...Enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.