Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 08:16 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold

Door cap

Old 06-02-2017, 08:22 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
I am about done with the interior. In my view, this is how my car should have been delivered. I am very happy with the interior.

Now for the clutch and exhaust upgrades.... hehehehehehehehe....

Old 06-03-2017, 06:32 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
That looks beautiful.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very nice upgrade, good job!
Ron

Old 06-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Gene G
That looks beautiful.
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Very nice upgrade, good job!
Ron
Thanks guys. I had to pay to have the handbrake installed since it required removing the driver seat. I didn't want to deal with having to do any resets.

In all, though, I am very happy with the overall appearance.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:49 AM
DonRW2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gloss or matte finish CF?

Does anyone have any pictures that accurately illlustrate the difference between gloss and matte finishes? I’ve been looking at parts on the V Collection and most if not all of their pictures are what I’d consider to be gloss - would like to see a matte finish in order to make a decision on which route to go (interior parts).

‘Thanks for any input

Old 08-13-2018, 08:49 AM
patrija is on a distinguished road
Looks great! What color is your interior leather?

Old 08-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by patrija
Looks great! What color is your interior leather?
Phantom Gray

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.