Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Met the famous Tony Hall

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 02:46 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Smile Met the famous Tony Hall

While in London I made the drive to visit Tony Hall (on the right) and pick up the custom door sill plates I had made and a new sign for my garage. He is a super nice gentleman who gave me the grand tour of one of his shops. While there I got to see his new beautiful Vanquish Roadster. I told him not to let my wife drive it!Name:  IMG_8717_zpsuu2zwzdr.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  207.8 KB[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8723_zpspqtmpphu.jpg.html]Name:  IMG_8723_zpspqtmpphu.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  155.1 KB[/URL[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8718_zpscxbqptoq.jpg.html]Name:  IMG_8718_zpscxbqptoq.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  197.4 KB[/URL[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8727_zpsby2updya.jpg.html]Name:  IMG_8727_zpsby2updya.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  203.2 KB[/URLName:  IMG_8726_zpssfoyj9k0.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  230.1 KB

Old 05-24-2017, 06:29 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
He is worshiped on Piston heads...people go nuts over his work...you had a great trip...good for you!

Old 05-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
He does do good work at a fair price and quick delivery. You couldn't ask for more.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:09 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
That's awesome. Tony does great work!

Old 05-25-2017, 12:55 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
I don't see a problem with your wife driving Tony's car.

Regards,

Old 05-25-2017, 01:04 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
That's pretty cool! I am headed over to London in the fall and have a trip planned to Gaydon... stopping by to pick up a couple of custom made goodies sounds like a good idea. Is he located in London somewhere where it would be easy to pop over...or perhaps on the way to/from Gaydon?

Old 05-25-2017, 01:26 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
I may be asking for a lot of people here, but which one is you and which one is tony? lol

Old 05-25-2017, 01:36 PM
62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !62Jeff Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mkzhang
I may be asking for a lot of people here, but which one is you and which one is tony? lol
opening sentence, opening post says Tony's on the right :-D

Old 05-25-2017, 03:23 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
While in London I made the drive to visit Tony Hall (on the right) and pick up the custom door sill plates I had made and a new sign for my garage. He is a super nice gentleman who gave me the grand tour of one of his shops. While there I got to see his new beautiful Vanquish Roadster. I told him not to let my wife drive it![URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8723_zpspqtmpphu.jpg.html][/URL[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8718_zpscxbqptoq.jpg.html]e[/URL[URL=http://s291.photobucket.com/user/cooknez/media/IMG_8727_zpsby2updya.jpg.html][/URL

Love that sign for your garage!!! And Tony looks like a real nice guy, unlike the picture I had imagined in my mind

eZ you really get around,

As for the red car well if it was meteorite silver

Stunning car Tony and a great job on the art work

Old 05-25-2017, 06:28 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mindscape9
That's pretty cool! I am headed over to London in the fall and have a trip planned to Gaydon... stopping by to pick up a couple of custom made goodies sounds like a good idea. Is he located in London somewhere where it would be easy to pop over...or perhaps on the way to/from Gaydon?
Tony is about an hour south of London unless you hit rush hour like I did. Gaydon is north but talk to Tony before you go to Gaydon, he has all the inside scoop to make sure you have a great trip to Gaydon.

Old 05-26-2017, 11:15 AM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely reach out to him

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.