Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Milestone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 09:04 PM
Yorick is on a distinguished road
@embdenb: The quote comes from Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson. Keira Knightly is a very appealing, if thin and rather flat-chested, young British actress. Jeremy Clarkson refers to her quite often. On one episode he referred to her as "an ironing board with a face, but she makes it work". On another, while driving a V8V, he stated he'd "rather be in an Aston than in Keira Knightley". The full quote which I was referring to in my previous post is "I’m sorry, but having an Aston Martin DB9 on the drive and not driving it is a bit like having Keira Knightley in your bed and sleeping on the couch. If you’ve got even half a ******* it’s not going to happen." Clarkson has a heck of a sense of humour. It's too bad Top Gear's producers sacked him.

Old 06-27-2017, 02:25 AM
GDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the rough
@Yorick: You can watch him and his gang on Amazon, the show is called The Grand Tour. They are without he BBC handbrake - totally unleashed. I quite like it very much, did see some Top Gear with the new crew, nope, can't be bothered to watch it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.