Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12S - is there a way to make Sport Mode Default

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
V12S - is there a way to make Sport Mode Default

On my 2015 GT Sport Mode stayed on - the 2015 V12S does not stay on.... any suggestions?

Old 07-08-2017, 02:04 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
duct tape the button down?

Old 07-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Timodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to beholdTimodc is a splendid one to behold
If you go through the menu in the infotainment, there should be a selection to "keep sport mode". This will make sport mode active automatically everytime the car is started.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:44 PM
timwhayden is on a distinguished road
My '13 sport mode will stay on permanently but it is a sport shift. I have read that manuals will not stay on continuously.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
My 2016 GT is a stick. Sport mode will not stay on. I've been through the menus in the infotainment screen and it is grayed out.
Ron

Old 07-10-2017, 10:45 AM
norbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nice
I made a quick video to show the activation process,

Old 07-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I do not have the Sport Mode showing up on my V12S (2015) - it looked like the car you used was a V12S looking at the video with the adjustable shocks. Any gueses why it did not show up on this car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.