Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Why didn't anyone tell me it was this easy to get an Aston Martin?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 11:51 AM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Why didn't anyone tell me it was this easy to get an Aston Martin?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/407676...m-car-factory/

Sentencing him at Warwick Crown Court on Friday, Recorder Alastair Smith said: “The facts of this case are highly unusual.

“Having been left by some friends following an argument, you walked towards some buildings.

“These, it transpired, were the Aston Martin factory where, due to an error in their security system, the doors were opening independently.

“You were able to go inside to an area where cars were being given final adjustments before sale.

“There was no-one around, and the keys were readily accessible.

“You drove one of the vehicles around, and the doors of the warehouse opened, allowing you to drive out of the factory and out of the compound.

Old 07-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
"The DB11 Boon took had suffered scuff marks and wheel rim damage by the time it was recovered – which meant it was a write-off."

I'd be willing to tow it off for them.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:59 PM
LotusJPS is on a distinguished road
Not sure how he stumbled upon the factory. He would've had to pass by all the Land Rover buildings first.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.