Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Number of V12S sold in the USA in 2015 model

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 09:34 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
This is what Keith at AM said:

There were also approximately 161 V12 Vantage S Coupe produced and approximately 54 V12 Vantage S Roadsters produced for the USA in 2015.
Very good info! Did not realize they were that rare for 15. Any specs on the 2016 or 2017?

Old 08-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Wow...interesting story...I found it hit close to my heart! Many things the same...people do not understand that having a business is not all profit!

Like you as I dug myself out of debt I decided it was time for something for me as I neared 62. I was lucky as not having to use my savings. My wife? Mmmmm...never good to ask permission...just forgiveness after buying...lol

Lucky my son sided with me and we researched many different models of cars from Bentley etc...finally Aston Martin was my choose...my god...most prior owners ruin these cars trying to drive them...I got lucky! I found my Fire Red Pearl color with almost all options but front sensor and heated seats...located at a dealer in Virginia. If you buy do so in December...dealers want gone off the lots.

My son did so much research and checked this car over close...I got a great deal and only had to replace one sensor and normal service so far with over 30000 miles...3000 I put on...haha original clutch etc..with Sahara Tan leather with red stitching....dream car for me.

Anyway...this is your day not mine...thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your new buddy!

Just a thought...look into buying the AM book by Grant...great information and reading during your snow days....evening

​​​​
​​​​​​

Old 08-17-2017, 07:59 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
As far as the 2016 and 2017 I took Hanymans advice and just e-mailed keith.brissenden@astonmartin.com who can answer that (I don't want to bug him too much)... when you find out post here. As far as picts of the car, I don't have any great ones yet as I can't figure out how to take the best picture of a black car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.