Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Indoor Car Cover '06 V8V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 01:31 PM
L_W_Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Indoor Car Cover '06 V8V

Hi folks,

Trying to find an Aston indoor car cover for my '06 V8V that will effectively accommodate the 'shorty antenna' (thanks Rich!) on the roof. Anyone have a suggestion on where I could obtain a nice one, new or used? The OEM one off the AM site appears to be designed for later models and not sure if/how it would 'stretch' (and not tear). Is anyone using this one successfully with a shorty antenna?

Thanks much!
Len

Old 09-02-2017, 01:55 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
https://www.classicadditions.com/en-GB/aston-martin-car-covers/

Ask these guys if they can do it. This is where I got mine for the DB9.

Regards,

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-02-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Super, I will check them out. Thanks !

LM

Old 09-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
I would check with the dealer. I would think that Aston Martin would offer one fore the earlier cars. On that note, I have a indoor cover from Aston Martin for my 2016 Vantage GT. I don't have a roof antenna on mine, but it looks like the cover would fit ok with a shorty antenna. I had a 2007 4.3 before with a shorty antenna, it did not stick up that far. Keep in mind that the factory covers are not cheap. California car cover is another good place to purchase a cover from. And they do sell a cover for the Vantage with an antenna pocket.
Ron

Old 09-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the help Ron. I'll also look into CA car cover to see what they offer.

Best,
Len

Old 09-03-2017, 05:06 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Classic additions is the OEM supplier of covers for AM as well as other vehicles.

Old 09-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Parvenu is on a distinguished road
Covercraft makes a Vantage cover with a pocket for the antenna already in place. Their Formfit indoor cover is very similar to the OEM, and their outdoor Noah cover also fits perfectly and really handles all weather conditions. It is also useful as an indoor cover and provides some added protection. You can custom the pocket for the regular whip antenna or the short stub antenna that most 06-08 owners prefer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.