Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM Service in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 09:10 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!
Originally Posted by MRCW
british performance inc. Melbourne, FL

Old 09-09-2017, 09:14 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
My DB9 is due for 3 year service and wondering where to get it done. I wouldn’t dare to get it done at Orlando dealership. I am thinking of doing it myself at this location - https://www.uwrenchitgarage.com/home.html
Any suggestions ?

Originally Posted by Gene G
Hey Cuddapah I'm in Saint Johns also. I haven't needed service yet. I do most of the required maintenance myself. The diy videos from Redpants are a lot of help. I did have the car tuned by Eurocharge Orlando. Hope you are staying safe with the upcoming storm. Hope to see you at some of the local cruise in's or at Cars and Coffee.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:16 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cuddapah
My DB9 is due for 3 year service and wondering where to get it done. I wouldn’t dare to get it done at Orlando dealership. I am thinking of doing it myself at this location - https://www.uwrenchitgarage.com/home.html
Any suggestions ?
Get with Gene G or Randy in Tampa/St Pete for the service. Just make a day or so trip and do it all at once. Get the parts from REDPANTS or Velocity. I got 3x oil Filters from Stuart for about $90, due to his overstocking on them.

Just start an excel sheet including since the car was new, all the items ever done to it, including things like trim fixing and mundane things. When you go to sell it, the excel sheet will and should suffice for records kept, I almost think the STAMPS from dealers are now becoming obsolete. Maybe not with Ferraris, but for most others.

Rich did the following:

1. Oil Change
2. Differential fluid changed
3. Brake fluid changed
4. Changed the manual transmission fluid

My coil packs were done in 2014 by previous owner, and shocks were changed out then also. I see no need to do much else for awhile, especially with it only having driven 1800 miles in the past year, with monthly startups and moving positions in the garage to prevent flat spots on tires, and engine parts drying out. Its always kept on battery conditioner, except when Hurricanes are moving through the area.

Last edited by SheriffDep; 09-10-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:35 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear about you experience with the Orlando dealership.
I have used that dealership for Service bulletin 0236 and for replacing the engine's timing cover gasket. In both instances the service was outstanding.
I am in agreement with SheriffDep. Make a complaint and give them the opportunity to rectify the situation before writing them off completely

Old 09-12-2017, 08:18 PM
PM’d you.

Originally Posted by Gene G
Hey Cuddapah I'm in Saint Johns also. I haven't needed service yet. I do most of the required maintenance myself. The diy videos from Redpants are a lot of help. I did have the car tuned by Eurocharge Orlando. Hope you are staying safe with the upcoming storm. Hope to see you at some of the local cruise in's or at Cars and Coffee.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.