Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Calling all RR Sport Supercharged Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 07:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
GOLD MINE!!!!

LMAO!!..

I started working on LR before the dealer put me on Aston..

Boy did I make some sick cash on customer pay Rovers. If I road tested and heard a "clunk" when jolting the brakes near a stop..all I saw was $$'s in the eyes.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:27 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by irish07
GOLD MINE!!!!

LMAO!!..

I started working on LR before the dealer put me on Aston..

Boy did I make some sick cash on customer pay Rovers. If I road tested and heard a "clunk" when jolting the brakes near a stop..all I saw was $$'s in the eyes.
ah yes the wonderful "bushings replacement"

that will be $1000

But for real get some of those aftermarket polybush bushings from atlantic british aka roverparts you'll, get to learn to love that site

Old 09-26-2017, 08:41 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sonies
ah yes the wonderful "bushings replacement"

that will be $1000

But for real get some of those aftermarket polybush bushings from atlantic british aka roverparts you'll, get to learn to love that site
I am looking at this on this basis:

1. Will things go wrong? Yes
2. If things go wrong, then hopefully fairly simple DIY or not several K's at dealerships or INDY
3. Could major 2k+ things go wrong? Yes, but hopefully I will not be that "guy". IF so, its the price of ownership, if not, then will be likely extremely happy.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:48 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
I am looking at this on this basis:

1. Will things go wrong? Yes
2. If things go wrong, then hopefully fairly simple DIY or not several K's at dealerships or INDY
3. Could major 2k+ things go wrong? Yes, but hopefully I will not be that "guy". IF so, its the price of ownership, if not, then will be likely extremely happy.
Hey man, even with all those expensive repairs I still miss the damn thing, that should be telling as to how nice they are

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.