Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Interesting video comparison

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Interesting video comparison

Old 09-22-2017, 03:45 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
I think the announcer guy peed his pants when the "Beemer" went by. He was absolutely disappointed in the Aston winning, and I am sure he didnt want to tell his boyfriend that the Beemer lost.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:05 PM
ROBERTSCOTTNEILLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Classy, SherrifDepp, really classy! Come to think of it, Afganistan is about the right place for your last-century, bigoted world view.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:13 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
I think the announcer guy peed his pants when the "Beemer" went by. He was absolutely disappointed in the Aston winning, and I am sure he didnt want to tell his boyfriend that the Beemer lost.
Yep wel said the guy is a twot, the vid was shot just moments from my house reminding how fortunate I am to live in the country sometimes.

Aston rules ...... the BMW and the jag are working mans cars , and it simply was just showing them where they belong!

Oh yes for all the guys who will blast me please be advised this is the Aston owners forum, if you want to praise BMW and that other thing I suggest you join there forum group.
I have placed my comments under the video as well

Aston Martin .......there is no other

Old 09-23-2017, 12:37 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ROBERTSCOTTNEILLY
Classy, SherrifDepp, really classy! Come to think of it, Afganistan is about the right place for your last-century, bigoted world view.
Wow, I guess there is nothing wrong with you saying all the people in Afghanistan have a last-century, bigoted world view?

No, nothing bigoted or elitist about that statement at all. And by the way, since we are on the topic. What is wrong with the guy having a boyfriend? That is acceptable these days, isn't it? Sorry I assumed the guy had a boyfriend; would it have made a difference if I said his girlfriend? Guess next time I should say "he didnt want to tell his non-binary friend that the Beemer lost".

#MakeAfghansitanGreatAgain

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.