Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Sport Pack wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 12:51 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
This has been a great read.. Haha. I know exactly what all you guys mean. The difference in the reactions I get between my DBS and my Ferrari are like day and night. People love to hate the jackass in the red Ferrari.. No doubt about that. The exact opposite is true for the Aston Martin.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:07 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Well, I did leave out the last group of expressions.

Oh, look at that rich jackwad in his fancy sports car.

I'm stopped in the left turn lane and had a lady in a Jag drive by me real slow giving me the stink eye mouthing SLOW DOWN!! [I went by her under the speed limit]

Had a Jackwad around the corner threaten to throw a basketball at my car stink eye mouthing SLOW DOWN! - I was doing 20 at the time, because there was a 10 year old paying no attention 20 feet away. I yelled back and threw the finger but it shocked me so much I didn't do what I should have, pulled over and gotten out. About a week later I recall what I think that was actually about. Coming home one day there's a bunch of guys standing in the middle of the street drinking beer, past the center line. They stare right at me, none move an inch. I pull over a foot off the curb and go by doing 30 [it's a 25], WTF do I care if grown men want to stand in the middle of the street and drink beer, but you better not care if I don't change the way I drive by you. If they were 10 year olds I'd drive by at 10mph, but if they were 10 their dads would be at the door yelling at them to get out of the F'n street where cars are driving, like my dad did. Grown a$$ millennials evidently forgot those rules. I'm still waiting to see him outside again.

There are more of course. It's not all glamorous. There's an ugly side to driving a nice car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.