Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Tech Info Subscription

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 08:41 AM
RJRDenver is on a distinguished road
Aston Martin Tech Info Subscription

Has anyone paid to subscribe to https://www.astonmartintechinfo.com/login.aspx ? Wondering if its possible to download manuals or do they try to make you stay in the portal to have access to the info? I'd love to have an official guide of things like wheel lug torque specs and other details that should be in the manual that just aren't there.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-08-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:59 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
There is an active thread about this very subject... just scroll down a little bit further. Hint. Look for a thread that discusses workshop manual...

Old 11-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Thank you for not chastising me too much! I should have found that post, but I was searching for astonmartintechinfo.com rather than workshop manuals. Thanks again, MRCW!

Old 11-07-2017, 04:01 PM
rocketboots999 is on a distinguished road
I just did this. I purchased a one day subscription and downloaded a Vantage workshop manual. I was disappointed to see that the parts manual can only be viewed. but not downloaded. It appears that the same applies to the late Vantage models.

On a side note, there were two electrical circuit manuals for MY2010; 2010 and 2010.5. I haven't studied them yet to see what the difference is and I don't know which version applies to my car.

Old 11-08-2017, 05:12 AM
svre46 will become famous soon enough
Old 11-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Thank you, sir!

Old 01-16-2019, 11:07 AM
Liilpa09 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone had difficulty paying for the subscription? When I try to pay after putting in my credit card info it says transaction cancelled. I’ve tried multiple cards as well as multiple web browsers. I emailed the contact listed on the site last week but no response yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.