Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Higher Miles at a Savings?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 09:17 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I'm so glad they make these little crappy 2 seat sports cars. I surely wouldn't want one of those over bloated 2 doors with child seats.

Must really suck that the real Bond is currently driving one of those crappy red V12V roadsters, and he can choose any car he wants. Hmmmm.

Here let me fix this for you:

The MOVIE Bond drives a red V12V roadster;
The REAL "Bond" drives a over bloated 2 door with child seats

Old 11-10-2017, 09:22 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Morries in Minneapolis has two beautify Vantages a 2007 and a 2009 - both can be bought very reasonable. I used to own the 2009 - a very solid car, it was under Factory warranty extension when I owned it and the ONLY issue was the drivers mirror was weak so it was replaced under warranty - the next owner put a new clutch from Morries AM (they do great service), and the other is a gorgeous 2007 with a six speed owned by a local doctor who recently died - this car was his baby - pride and joy, and very well looked after.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:31 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Here let me fix this for you:

The MOVIE Bond drives a red V12V roadster;
The REAL "Bond" drives a over bloated 2 door with child seats

Let me assist.

Daniel Craig drives a red V12V roadster
The character Bond drives a 2 seater [DB10]
But previously drove an over bloater 2 door with child seats [DBS]

Old 11-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Let me assist.

Daniel Craig drives a red V12V roadster
The character Bond drives a 2 seater [DB10]
But previously drove an over bloater 2 door with child seats [DBS]

Wasn't your Vantage previously owned my Daniel Craig?
Meaning YOU drive the real Bond car!

Old 11-10-2017, 09:51 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Technically no more than he "owns" the V12V roadster he's currently driving, but yes, I sit in the same seat he once did

Old 11-16-2017, 09:39 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Going to consider DB9/Virage as well. Need to look at them up close and see how well our dog will fit in the back. She's 32 lb.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:58 PM
postscar95 is on a distinguished road
I currently have a 2010 Rapide with 54000 miles on it and it runs and drives perfect.
I maintain it regularly but I have no issues with it at all. I will drive it all year but not every day.
I just bought a V8 Vantage roadster to sit alongside the Rapide. They will both get regular use. I don't worry about mileage and resale. I bought the car for MY enjoyment, not for the next owners.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:59 PM
postscar95 is on a distinguished road

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.