Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

St Louis Owners - A Favor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 02:03 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
St Louis Owners - A Favor

Hey everyone,

A bit of a favor/odd request. My brother is getting married this weekend in an Indian wedding. Traditionally the groom uses a horse in the baraat (This is a procession symbolizing the groom coming to the wedding) but my brother wants to use an exotic convertible car instead.

I offered up my V8V Roadster, but with a 16 month old, I wasn't able to drive it up (I live in ATL and the wedding is in STL) and shipping it was cost prohibitive. We also had an R8 rented, but this has fallen through at the last minute. So now I am reaching out to the awesome owners on this forum to see if anyone in the STL area would be willing to allow their car to be a part of the ceremony.

It would be Sat morning (11/11) from about 9-10AM, and involve a slow (2-3 miles an hour) drive around a block or 2 in the Wildwood area.

If anyone is open to helping out (doesn't have to be an Aston), this fellow Aston owner would be extremely grateful. Obviously before committing, please IM me and I can answer any questions you have.

Thanks!
Raja

Last edited by mindscape9; 11-09-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Hedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the rough
Wish I could help....good luck on the car and enjoy the wedding!

Old 11-09-2017, 04:06 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Thank you! We may have found a solution.. I'll keep everyone posted!

Old 11-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Thanks to everyone that reached out!

Old 11-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Great to hear it all worked out - congrats to the lucky couple

wonderful things these forums

Graeme

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.