Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM factory tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 06:04 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
AM factory tour

Going to AM for there factory tour in January. I have to say i am quite excited! Il take some pics when i get there.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:50 PM
Jeff1smith is on a distinguished road
I thought that I would be part of a group tour. It is one on one, a company rep and you. Quite and just a few workers at each production station, who have been doing that job for years. Sorry, no pictures allowed...

Old 11-23-2017, 08:08 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
No pictures allowed. Rules are made to be broken I guess. The original owner of my Aston went to the factory to see his Vantage being manufactured. He sent me this picture of his car on the final assembly line.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DE7F04C3-BE61-4182-9456-6C34F12D8660.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	516645  
Old 11-23-2017, 05:46 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
You'll love it. AML treats you like family. I've been to all the Italian factories (Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati, Alfa, Pagani, etc), Gayden was 'bout best.

No cameras inside the factory for any of the tours.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:21 PM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
I toured with my wife and daughters two years ago. Very cool and very classy...starting with tea and "biscuits" (cookies) in a conference room.
Our representative did let me take a couple of photos of a DB9 under construction but nothing else.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:56 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
Now i am even more excited!!! I am counting the days really looking forward to this. Yes that family feeling is one of the many reasons i own a Aston! Aston owners are like one big family! Happy thanksgiving for our USA friends!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.