Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Wheel size options for v8 Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 07:42 PM
rolltide0323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheel size options for v8 Vantage

I'm looking into purchasing some wheels for my Vantage. I understand wheel offset but I’m looking for anyone who is running 19x8.5 et35 front and 19x9.5 et 20 in the rear. Any issues with rubbing or tires sticking out past the fenders?

Last edited by rolltide0323; 11-24-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:22 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Just stick a ruler on your tire at max bulge. 15mm at the front and 42mm at the rear. Take a photo from directly above. See if it extends past your fender.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:16 AM
rolltide0323 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Redpants
Those rears are way off, they'll be sticking out way past the fenders. I think you may have calculated the offset in the wrong direction.
Thanks. I looked at it again and see what you’re talking about. I should be able to get away with a 40 offset right?

Old 11-26-2017, 01:25 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rolltide0323
Thanks. I looked at it again and see what you’re talking about. I should be able to get away with a 40 offset right?
There are a ton of threads covering this topic. Just google it and look through the various threads on 6-speed and you will find it. I have a DB9 so cannot help, but I know due to my research there are a ton of threads covering it.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:22 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rolltide0323
I'm looking into purchasing some wheels for my Vantage. I understand wheel offset but I’m looking for anyone who is running 19x8.5 et35 front and 19x9.5 et 20 in the rear. Any issues with rubbing or tires sticking out past the fenders?
or you can just buy my wheels, perfect fitment w/o need for spacers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.