Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Road Legal Vulcan Video

Old 12-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Road Legal Vulcan Video

Want.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for posting this wonderful video. All I can say is, that car is mind blowing!
Ron

Old 12-27-2017, 01:37 AM
TR-Spider is on a distinguished road
Wow!
That's exceptional in many respects...the car itself, the attention to detail...

Thomas

Old 12-27-2017, 08:25 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
oh god yes

Old 12-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for sharing..

Now I want to see a Nordschleife time of this Vulcan.
Street legal AM's are normal unusually slow on that track.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:11 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
One can only imagine the cost for this conversion. Added to the base price I can't remember, $2.7 million? Just wow. If I had unlimited funds like the owner does, I'd go for it also. One of the most special cars in the world.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.