Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Road Legal Vulcan Video

Old 12-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Mathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the rough
Road Legal Vulcan Video

Want.

Old 12-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for posting this wonderful video. All I can say is, that car is mind blowing!
Ron

Old 12-27-2017, 01:37 AM
TR-Spider is on a distinguished road
Wow!
That's exceptional in many respects...the car itself, the attention to detail...

Thomas

Old 12-27-2017, 08:25 AM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
oh god yes

Old 12-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
Thanks for sharing..

Now I want to see a Nordschleife time of this Vulcan.
Street legal AM's are normal unusually slow on that track.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:11 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
One can only imagine the cost for this conversion. Added to the base price I can't remember, $2.7 million? Just wow. If I had unlimited funds like the owner does, I'd go for it also. One of the most special cars in the world.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.