Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin service mechanics-DC area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 04:26 AM
Sleestak is on a distinguished road
First time owner-AM service mechanics-DC area

Hello,

Does anybody use third party mechanics to maintain/repair their Aston Martins rather than the dealer? Potential first time buyer on a 2007 AM V8V manual 25,000 miles at $45k in which I have a deposit on.

Researching if people here use third party mechanics rather than AM dealerships to service their automobiles. If so, could you please recommend a mechanic in the DC, MD, NOVA area. I am however planning on PPI through an AM dealer though.

Any other advice you can give to a first time owner would be appreciated. I am intending to replace 2013 BMW M3 coupe for this Vantage but sorta on the fence. My M3 is amazing but the Vantage is absolutely beautiful too!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Sleestak; 02-26-2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:36 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sleestak
Hello,

Does anybody use third party mechanics to maintain/repair their Aston Martins rather than the dealer? Potential first time buyer on a 2007 AM V8V manual 25,000 miles at $45k in which I have a deposit on.

Researching if people here use third party mechanics rather than AM dealerships to service their automobiles. If so, could you please recommend a mechanic in the DC, MD, NOVA area. I am however planning on PPI through an AM dealer though.

Any other advice you can give to a first time owner would be appreciated. I am intending to replace 2013 BMW M3 coupe for this Vantage but sorta on the fence. My M3 is amazing but the Vantage is absolutely beautiful too!

Thanks in advance.
Where is the car? What dealer?

I can help you out on everything but mechanical for a paint PPI and cosmetic eval. PPI doesn't cover that. AM DC is a good dealer. They value their customers. Although the M3 will be faster, there is no comparison between the two.

Pm me if you would like help. Mine doest and hasn't needed anything from a dealer so havent been. I do my own oil, fluids, brakes etc.... Its going in Thursday for a recall to AM DC.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:38 PM
Sleestak is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your response. When are you available to talk on the phone? 202.423.5060

Mark

Old 03-04-2018, 07:53 PM
CarshowRell is an unknown quantity at this point
Contact Rosso Service *(410) 638-2886‬