Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Scrape Armor Bumper Protection

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 09:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Scrape Armor Bumper Protection

Hi Guys,

Got something great to share with you. A good friend of mine asked us if we would offer this innovative product from company he is involved in. He's an exotic car owner and enthusiast himself, so I knew that if he was involved the quality, fit & finish would be exceptional.

I've seen all manner of scrape protection developed over the years - aluminum blocks and all sorts. This is hands down the tidiest and discreet solution I have seen yet. We are running a launch promo 10% discount with the coupon code SGLAUNCH at checkout.

Vanquish & DB9 are also available, message me for details.

DB11:
http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/sg-astd

Rapide:

http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/...ids-spf13-.htm

DBS:
http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/...2-spf07-12.htm

Vantage 2011-on:
http://www.velocityap.com/product-p/...tas-spf11-.htmb11-spf17-.htm

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-27-2018, 11:32 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Anything for early model Vantages? Need one for my 2007.

Old 02-28-2018, 08:42 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spyder997s
my 2009 already had some kind of vinyl guard under the front bumper... what else you you need?

Old 02-28-2018, 09:42 AM
skywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the rough
I am running their kit on my Vantage after I upgraded the bumpers with the carbon splitter. Keep in mind that you need to drill the carbon and install self-tapping screws. It is a very well designed kit and should save my expensive carbon splitter from scraping if I get into that situation. It also reinforces the splitter.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:38 PM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
I have this on my Vantage, sold to me by the dealer when I picked up the car and was supposed to be installed by Tim but they forgot. The kid at the other dealership who installed it was an idiot. Cost a fortune, wish I just kept it bare.

Just make sure your installer knows what they’re doing and read the instructions. I still wanna sell my bumper

Old 02-28-2018, 03:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by spyder997s
Not right now but that and the earlier DB9 are in development.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-28-2018, 03:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by MRCW
my 2009 already had some kind of vinyl guard under the front bumper... what else you you need?
That vinyl guard will stop you from scratching the bumper itself, after a minor impact, but in terms of a proper impact it will do nothing. I've seen tons of Astons where an impact was big enough to damage the bumper itself and totally destroy the vinyl piece. That vinyl ain't cheap either, have provided multiple replacements to the same customers now, where this would have solved the problem once.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.